Shootings in US schools

At what point do they become "kids" then? At the instant the egg is fertilised? Or some specific point of foetal development?

Rich said:
The evidence is there for all to see, seek and you will find, as they say

OK, after the fourth time I asked you for sources or proof, you give the same type of response. I win.

Rich said:
The evidence supports the fact that American society hath greater love for the gun than its children

Blah blah blah, more diversion, more lack of sources. I win.

Rich said:
Well I'll ease your mind, no Americans were harmed by post or any other for that fact

We are pretty tough. :P

Rich said:
The biggest threat to man and the planet is coming from global waming due to carbon emissions, the US is the worst offender

Finally, a good response from you, although I don't completely agree, it is a valid point, and is duly noted. Nonetheless, Europe, has a worse overall air pollution rating than anyone.

Rich said:
Jack Black and General Saunders have no meaning to me, or I suspect anybody else.

Jack Black is quite funny, and General Sanders is the Kentucky Fried Chicken guy. They have great meaning, and (especially KFC) are a staple of American life.

Rich said:

You never understand sarcasm when its being used against you, yet offer it when it helps you distract from the fact you are getting worked on the forums. I win.

Rich said:
Typical of America, start a war and then blame somebody else for it

Nope, we started a war. We pretty much take blame...then again is it the first person to swing that starts a fight, or the person who started the problem in the first place?

Rich said:
I and most of those with a brain have been angry since Bush the warmonger took office

I like how you separated yourself from "most of those with a Brain". You are finally beginning to understand. I am almost proud of you. You keep assuming the government and the people are the same, and because America is at war, its people are all gun toting violent children eaters, or that we are all like Bush. If the people and the government are all the same type of people, does that mean all of UK "service" Bush for the media? Maybe you do it for fun, lol.

Colin.....I apologize, I seriously was not aware you and Rich were married, I am not prepared to forum battle a married couple. He could have used you as one of his famous diversion attempts a few days ago, he has been getting punished, lol. Also, when did the term "childish" become so terrible that you feel the need to point out my use of the word? (Especially when properly used) I associate the word to him mentally, not physically, I am quite sure he is the epitome of manhood physically (but I'll let you worry about that)...it's his mind I am worried about. If you cannot stand such harsh terms as that, I imagine you are on the wrong forum. Oh, and our media isn't so much censored as it is biased, lol, get it right.

On a serious note, as ex-military, I think it was worth it. You would have to see what these people live like. A government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around. It is easy for us to say we shouldn't be there, we have (like it or not, and admit it or not) a better governing system than they, and no matter the reason for going to Iraq in the first place, it is now an economically powerful country that is completely destabilized. It needs restructuring now, no matter the reason, and there is no responsible way to remove ourselves from Iraq until they have a working government again. Blah blah, you came blame me personally for the US going there, if you want to, and dwell on it as long as you want, but I think its a better policy to wait and point fingers until after we can fix the current problems. It does no good crying over it anyhow, now does it, except perhaps to help the more childish.among us feel a little better. (yes, I wrote "childish", call the royal navy)

Oh, and in my eyes, kids become "kids" or "babies" in my eyes the first time its heart beats, perhaps earlier.

Last edited:
Worley said:
OK, after the fourth time I asked you for sources or proof, you give the same type of response. I win.

No diversion at all, I continually post sources to back up my arguments, like I said seek and you will find, now what is it that you have a problem looking for yourself with?

More denial, blah blah, your children lose

We are pretty tough

Where's the evidence to back that up?

Finally, a good response from you, although I don't completely agree

You don't completely agree that it was a good response, or that the problem exists in the first place?

Jack Black is quite funny, and General Sanders is the Kentucky Fried Chicken guy. They have great meaning, and (especially KFC) are a staple of American life.

They're not funny to me and have no meaning either

You never understand sarcasm when its being used against you, yet offer it when it helps you distract from the fact you are getting worked on the forums. I win.

You're the one who thought the response sarcastic, I win, now do you need their addresses?:rolleyes:

Nope, we started a war. We pretty much take blame...then again is it the first person to swing that starts a fight, or the person who started the problem in the first place?

Bush started the problem

I like how you separated yourself from "most of those with a Brain".
Read it again, I didn't separate myself

You keep assuming the government and the people are the same, and because America is at war, its people are all gun toting violent children eaters,

No, your history does that

If the people and the government are all the same type of people, does that mean all of UK "service" Bush for the media? Maybe you do it for fun, lol.
Most of the British people saw Bush as the greatest threat to world peace except the prick at the top

A government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around.
Yeah sure, great example, that's why Bush introduced the Patriot act, still as long as your establishment keeps feeding you the "we're free" garbage you'll swallow it

Worley said:
I imagine you are on the wrong forum.
and who the hell do you think you are, listen sonny, I have every right to be here as do all members.
You've been here 5 minutes with 5 posts. I've been here for 6 years, and you're telling me I'm in the wrong forum??
Bloody typical Yank, think you can lord it over everyone - go steady my friend, you are near the edge:rolleyes:

FoFa said:
But having spent time in the UK, overall, stillmuch better than the UK TV stations. NOT saying yours are bad, just not as much selection. Once spolled by 200 worthless channels, only have like 5 worthless ones is a drag
you need to visit again, we have over 200 channels including the censored American rubbish called CNN and Fox

Worley said:
On a serious note, as ex-military, I think it was worth it. You would have to see what these people live like.
I have, I spent 2 weeks in Afghanistan and 2 weeks in Iran, a week in India and a week in Pakistan, we followed the old silk route for 3 months - so again don't tell me what to do. Just because they do not live the USA way of life doesn't mean you have to screw it all up for them.
What the USA has done [in Iraq] is like someone trashing your house, then coming back to tell you what furnishings and carpet to have. You would hit the roof if someone did that to you.

Imagine the North Koreans trashing the USA then telling you that you should live their lifestyle

Col

Worley said:
Colin.....I apologize, I seriously was not aware you and Rich were married, I am not prepared to forum battle a married couple.
I am assuming that is an American attempt at a joke - I will treat it that way for the time being. However, there had better not be any undertones to that comment.

Col

ColinEssex said:
I am assuming that is an American attempt at a joke - I will treat it that way for the time being. However, there had better not be any undertones to that comment.

Col

Damn Col, And all this time you've been carying a torch for Rich. It should have been obvious.

Rich said:
Kids aren't kids until they're born:rolleyes:
Yes master, glad you could clearify that for me. World law according to Rich.
So glad you can go through life with blinders on and only open them when you choose to.

ColinEssex said:

Col
Col, I find that a bit disturbing coming from you, Rich, no, but you? OK, you are a solid American basher, but not near as far out there as Rich typically. So why would you just not take it as a joke. If there were under tones, I would take it as working together, teaming up, that kind of thing.
Chill a little hows about :)

FoFa said:
Col, I find that a bit disturbing coming from you,
I can be disturbing sometimes, its all to do with the moons phase and of course today is halloween:eek:

Which reminds me, we'd better not get any of those little brats coming round tonight:mad:

Col

Worley said:
(yes, I wrote "childish", call the royal navy)

Ok, that needs to be added to the classic one-liners thread :D

Adeptus said:
At what point do they become "kids" then? At the instant the egg is fertilised? Or some specific point of foetal development?

Maybe this article could help you decide?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3105580.stm

"What's behind the smile, of course, I can't say, but the corners turn up and the cheeks bulge ... I think it must be some indication of contentment in a stress-free environment."

Worley said:
... and General Sanders is the Kentucky Fried Chicken guy. They have great meaning, and (especially KFC) are a staple of American life.

I think that was Colonel Sanders... ;)

Link

dan-cat said:
I was just thinking who the hell is General Sanders? :D

I did offer a possible explanation back in #328, but I'll just it here being invisible, underpaid, overworked and unappreciated ...:(

Matt Greatorex said:
I did offer a possible explanation back in #328, but I'll just it here being invisible, underpaid, overworked and unappreciated ...:(

I caught the joke and appreciated it. We Matts have to stick together. :)

Matt Greatorex said:

Who said that?!?! :confused: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom