Pictures

orbic1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:27
Here's my latest problem! For regular readers, you may have noticed that I've hit a few brick walls here all at the same time!

I need to be able to select a file, upload it to a predefined folder and link to it all in one. So, from the user end, Browse -> Select FIle -> Copy file to "/images/*.*" or something -> link inserted into table

Needs the ability to show and to be changed.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wahey!

Thank you ever so much! My children's children's children will be thanking you for that one! Perfect! What I'm going to do to it is preset the destination directory to a specific folder. Does this automatically create a new folder too, or do I need to add that code in?

Also - I'm wanting to move up to 5 pictures. Is there a good way to do this in the same form, or should I just use 5? (1 would be nice, but 5 may be more practical)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi,

The example will only copy files into currently existing folders. Pretty Sure you will find code to accommodate this and the same with the selecting of multiple files.

the sample was based on your original post. Do a search on the net there are loads of examples I think.

If you don't find anything then post back and I will try to help you.

Andy

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for all of that! I have now got it up and running for 5 seperate images and it creates my folders for me. I am, however, having difficulty in getting the pictures to show in my subreport. Any ideas?

Thanks again

Sorry not to good with reports myself. Try posting a thread in the reports forum or do a search.

Glad you got your original post sorted.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom