Local time
Today, 15:16
HI!! I've a problem

I have a table with 10 records

I would create many pages html how many are the records :eek:

better still if every page with a various name

It's possible? :confused:

thanks!!! :o

No offence, but your question doesn't make any sense to me. Can you rephrase it a little better? I understand english isn't your first language, but as this is a .co.uk domain, most people here speak english. I am sure a solution can be found if we can understand what you want a little better.

reclusivemonkey said:
No offence, but your question doesn't make any sense to me. Can you rephrase it a little better? I understand english isn't your first language, but as this is a .co.uk domain, most people here speak english. I am sure a solution can be found if we can understand what you want a little better.

Sorry for my english I'm italian..

I try to explain better:

I'd like to create 10 html/txt pages how many are the records in my table
automatic saving with various names the pages

I hope of to have been clearer

thanks

kernel76 said:
Sorry for my english I'm italian..

I gathered that from your flag ;-)

kernel76 said:
I'd like to create 10 html/txt pages how many are the records in my table
automatic saving with various names the pages

I think I understand a little more. You want a report, in HTML, with a single record on each page? I would start off creating a report, and insert page breaks between each record. How you would do this depends on how complex each record is. If its a simple record, then you can do it with the "Force New Page" in the "Detail" section of the report, then just export it as HTML. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
THANKS VERY VERY MUCH Mr. reclusivemonkey !!!

reclusivemonkey said:
I gathered that from your flag ;-)

I think I understand a little more. You want a report, in HTML, with a single record on each page? I would start off creating a report, and insert page breaks between each record. How you would do this depends on how complex each record is. If its a simple record, then you can do it with the "Force New Page" in the "Detail" section of the report, then just export it as HTML. Hope that makes sense.

WOW!!!:eek:

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH Mr. reclusivemonkey !!!:D :D

it works very well!!!!!:D :D :D

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!:D

I am useful for an other ask:eek:

when I export the report, the page comes saved with:

reportpage1, recordpage3, recordpag4, ecc ecc

it's possible to change the names of the files even with a text in a column of the record?

still thanks many for the previous solution!;)

kernel76 said:
when I export the report, the page comes saved with:

reportpage1, recordpage3, recordpag4, ecc ecc

it's possible to change the names of the files even with a text in a column of the record?

still thanks many for the previous solution!;)

You can put many different names on your report. Again, I'm afraid I don't exactly know what you are asking for. Do you want to have something other than "Page" on the report? You ase the page number in a field, but put something else in front so that you get "Item 1" or "Item 2" or pretty much anything you need. You can also put another field in your record and put exactly what you want if this method doesn't give you exactly what you need.

I think the translator software is no better(http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr)

i try to explain better

My results now are:

reportpage1.html
reportpage2.html
reportpage3.html
...ecc. ecc...

i would

names1.html
names2.html
names3.html
ecc ecc..

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH!!;)

The HTML page names depend on what you called your report as far as I know. So you can change your report's name to "names", and then it should create the pages with "names1.html", "names2.html", "names3.html", etc.

reclusivemonkey said:
The HTML page names depend on what you called your report as far as I know. So you can change your report's name to "names", and then it should create the pages with "names1.html", "names2.html", "names3.html", etc.

Ok ... but if my report name is "name", when i export this, access by default generates : namepage1, namepage2 ecc ecc

if I wanted rename the files like: jack.html , mark.html, john.html ..

i'm lookink for a tool to rename these pages..

thanks reclusivemonkey!!!!!!!:D

kernel76 said:
Ok ... but if my report name is "name", when i export this, access by default generates : namepage1, namepage2 ecc ecc

if I wanted rename the files like: jack.html , mark.html, john.html ..

i'm lookink for a tool to rename these pages..

Ah I see. This is slightly more complicated. I am presuming that each page of the report has specific details about one person, and you want a page for each person, in HTML, with their name. The only way to do this I can think of is using VBA. Firstly, you need to filter the report for each person with a query, then produce the report and save it with the person's name. Unless you are familiar with VBA, this won't be too simple!

reclusivemonkey said:
Can you post your database? I will see if I can write the VBA for you.

:eek: WOW !!

I havn't familiar with VBA, this won't be too difficult for me!

I should to filter the report for each "comuni" with a query, then produce the report and save it with the comuni's name

:eek: ooohh i don't know how make it!

THANKS A LOT!

Attachments

Ok Kernel, I should be able to do this for you, but I might not get time today. If you haven't had a reply by tomorrow, just give me a reminder!

Hi kernel,

Try this. I created a form with a button on which runs the code in module 1. It should create the HTML pages you need.

Attachments

reclusivemonkey said:
Hi kernel,

Try this. I created a form with a button on which runs the code in module 1. It should create the HTML pages you need.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

it works very well!!!!!!!!!!!​

:D :D :D
RECLUSIVEMONKEY FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!​
:D :D :D

thanks so much!!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom