Pin drops....PING!!! (Silence)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 16:07
Wow, it is VERY quiet in the cooler today. Is today a holiday that I am unaware of? If so, I want to know so I can take it off!!!

I figured tomorrow would be a quiet day with the date being what it is! I'm not worried, but I bet tomorrow will cause alot of people to call in for the day.

What's all that racket???:confused: ***Bodi stoops and collects pin***

nah...they're all just hung-over:rolleyes:

Bodisathva said:
What's all that racket???:confused: ***Bodi stoops and collects pin***

nah...they're all just hung-over:rolleyes:

From what......was there a party this weekend?? I know I live in the boon docks and all, but man!! :confused:

Although Memorial Day is supposed to be the beginning of summer, I've noticed that a lot of travellers wait until after to avoid the rush... traffic on I-81 will be much less until after Labor Day:D

now that, of course, doesn't explain where the British contingent is hiding today. Or is it still Sunday over there:confused:

Bodisathva said:
Although Memorial Day is supposed to be the beginning of summer, I've noticed that a lot of travellers wait until after to avoid the rush... traffic on I-81 will be much less until after Labor Day:D

now that, of course, doesn't explain where the British contingent is hiding today. Or is it still Sunday over there:confused:

Yeah, I know, it is very quiet with out Joe and Ken and Greg fighting with Col, Rich and the other Brits.....:confused:

I've only got three weeks left, before I go quiet for a while....Now it gets quiet on me....:( At least your here. :D

selenau837 said:
Yeah, I know, it is very quiet with out Joe and Ken and Greg fighting with Col, Rich and the other Brits.....:confused:
I don't fight with the other Brits. I save myself for Rich and Col. :D Then again... Col's been playin so nice lately and I pretty much ignore Rich these days. ...what do I do here again? :confused:

selenau837 said:
Yeah, I know, it is very quiet with out Joe and Ken and Greg fighting

Those you've mentioned couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag :rolleyes:

Welcome back Greg, Col and Rich!!

Glad you could come in and liven it up a bit. :cool: :eek:

Did I mention I've only got two weeks and 3 days left. :D

selenau837 said:
Welcome back Greg, Col and Rich!!

Glad you could come in and liven it up a bit. :cool: :eek:
Problem is, when we (Rich and I) do make comments we are slated as being horrible:rolleyes: then when we're not about you miss us.

Can't win can we:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex said:
That has to stop!

Col

No, I like It!!

Yes I did miss you and Rich yesterday.....so no you can't win for losing.

ColinEssex said:
After 2 weeks and 3 days nobody else will miss us:rolleyes:

Col

Well I'll be back in the evening, but you will already be snuggled down in bed by that time.

Y'all gonna miss me while I'm away training??

ColinEssex said:
No - who are you?:confused:

Col

:eek:
:eek:
I'm the one that keeps all you boys in line. *extend claws* Remember now? *wicked kitty grin* :D

Rich said:
What a pitty you're not married to a war mongering Republican president:mad: :rolleyes:

Not married at all anymore. :p :p

Rich said:
Well can't you roll him a cigar or something, to shut him up ?:mad: :D

Now don't be silly!! I wasn't married to that powerful of a man. He was Republican but not the President silly man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom