Dates

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 01:28
As this is a UK forum. (ha ha)

Is there any hope of having it show UK style dates and not American ones? Or have we been taken over and been forced to submit to yet another crackpot US phenomenon?

Col

It has always puzzled me that the dates are American format, but assumed that this was a case of the flexibility of the rest of the world giving way to American insularity. ;)

Brian

It has always puzzled me that the dates are American format, but assumed that this was a case of the flexibility of the rest of the world giving way to American insularity. ;)

Brian

Surely we have enough American influence in our lives and country - can't we retain some of our own traditions? Or will they be eroded away by the big world dominating superpower - actually, I quite like Chinese food - lets hope the Yanks can stomach it

Col

Surely we have enough American influence in our lives and country - can't we retain some of our own traditions? Or will they be eroded away by the big world dominating superpower - actually, I quite like Chinese food - lets hope the Yanks can stomach it

Col

:D
Took a few seconds for the penny to drop on this one Col, retirement is making you more subtle. :)

Brian

Col..... Essex .....subtle.

Only three words but the implications could be beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom