Flash intro

niki

axes noob 'll b big 1 day
Local time
Today, 23:52
Hello all!

I made an application based on an acces form for my final year of study. Since I have to present to my teachers for a final examination, I want to impress them!!!

That's why I want to give to my application a professional look, and have, sort of like any regular program, a loading window appear before using the program itself (just like in photoshop or any program where there's a nice image and infos while you are waiting for it to load fonts and stuffs...).

How could I do this??

Insert a flash loop or an image before running the application?

What do you all think of this?

Cheers
:p nico :p

If you put your database in a folder, then create your new form and put the form in the same folder, the form will take the place of the regular Access splash screen that you normally see when you launch your app. Just make sure both the form and your database have the same name (i.e. MyStuff.mdb and MyStuff.bmp).

Sometimes, the picture appears in a "blink and you'll miss it" moment so I think you are better off designing a splash form with a Timer on it.

THx HAYLEY!!!!

This is perfect!! I'll change the design but the form is exactly wot I was looking for!!! My app is gonna win an award!!! ;-)

I'll check back later and hit the forum with other questions!

cheers mates:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom