David Crake – very sad news (2 Viewers)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 18:40
Sorry to hear this very sad news. My sincere condolances to his family. He will be missed by his many friends on this forum

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
Today, 13:40
Wow...here's to you, David. You will surely be missed.

He was always nice to me, even when I was being a pain. Which of course is most of the time. Rest in peace, David.

CraigDolphin

GrumpyOldMan in Training
Local time
Today, 11:40
Wow. Very sad. He always came across as calm, professional, and highly competant on the forums. He'll definitely be missed.

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. I had struck up a kind of friendship with David recently and had helped each other out many times including very recently with David's ribbon issue and my Flexgrid.

He will be greatly missed as he did always give great advice and was and always will be, a well established member of this group of friends.

Thought to the family,

Nigel

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:40
David was always the gentleman and tirelessly helpful.

Way too young to exit. Will be very much missed by all of us.

SmallTime

Registered User.
Local time
So sorry to hear this. It's stopped me in my tracks.

My thoughts are with David's family and friends and hope they find some solace in the knowledge that he helped a great deal of people (including myself).

David will surely be missed and our community will be much poorer for the loss.

SmallTime

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Sad day. Thanks for your contribution David. Peace.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I was working on my day job only to come back for just a quick visit and now I find this.

requiescat in pace, Dave.

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
Pretty much irreplaceable.. Many thanks for your help and time. RIP

LPurvis

AWF VIP
Local time
I've only just realized, but wanted to say how sorry I am to hear this. Desperately sad news.
Much too young with plenty still that he would have achieved I'm sure (beyond the substantial amounts already accomplished).

My thoughts are also for David and his family.

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
I also would like to express my deepest condolences to his family and friends. May each of use take heed that what ever we say or do might be our last. Something to think about.

David will be sorely missed.

bulbisi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:40
It is a loss for the forum and the community in general.
My condolences to David's family

tezread

Registered User.
Local time
My condolences to David' family.Im am not an active member but the times I have been on here David has been selfless in his contributions. Very much a 'giver'RIP David

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Sorry, I haven't been around for a while then I log in and see this post, my heart just sank. I remember being stuck with a security issue once and David was kind enough to help out. My condolences to his family, both in the forum and in his home.

adamrick

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:40
What incredibly sad news!!:eek:

David and I worked on developing a fantastic workshop service tool for my company (a multinational) and David was instrumental in getting exactly what I wanted out of my head and into a database system.

He flew out to Dubai and stayed with me for a few days, so I had the privilege of meeting him in person with my wife and family. He is everything people have said about him on this thread to date. Moreover, he was an honorable gentleman in all respects.

My wife and I will miss David immensely.... Our condolences to Linda, Katie and the Crake family.

David - I shall raise a toast to you tonight my dear friend, and play a few rounds of snooker, knowing you will be looking over my shoulder always. Rest In Peace Mate....

Adam Rickenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom