Re: Crosstab Query Column Headings
Hi my code below is the SQL view of a query - to see this on your tool bar select View >> SQL View.
As I see it:
- You hve changed the column headings properties to your desired output
- You may not however have formatted the field to be the same as your desired output
- In the design view of your query:
- Select the column heading field
- I expect this will have FTE_DATE_YM in your case
- it will need to show (or something like it) IIf(Right([FTE_DATE_YM],2)=11 Or Right([FTE_DATE_YM],2)=12,"Month " & Right([FTE_DATE_YM],2),"Month " & Right([FTE_DATE_YM],1))
- It is bullet 3 above that formats the field to your desired output, therefore the crosstab will pick up the results
Take It Easy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Man who keep feet firmly on ground have trouble putting on pants.