View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:55 AM   #8
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,090 Times in 2,808 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chart from crosstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by aattas View Post
Isladog. I never tried the Dsum. Can I have see example that I can replicate with my data.
The chart that I'm trying is in the footer.

Thanks very much
There's a crosstab report with sums for each column in this example database
https://www.access-programmers.co.uk...d.php?t=294548

That uses SUM rather than DSum. As we don't yet know your data, its hard to know which will work for you.

There are various screenshots of charts, some of which are based on crosstabs on my website. For example http://www.mendipdatasystems.co.uk/s...ser/4584605482

Hope that helps

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Website links:

Common sense and a sense of humour are the same thing, moving at different speeds. (Clive James - RIP)
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote