View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:40 AM   #4
isladogs
Part time moderator

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,508 Posts
isladogs is just really nice isladogs is just really nice isladogs is just really nice isladogs is just really nice isladogs is just really nice
Re: A JSON parser database

The file in question is a zipx file which newer versions of Winzip and other utilities like Winrar and indeed Windows 10 can read.
I used that in order to get below the forum size limit of 2MB

If it's a problem for others, I'll split the file further and repost as standard zip files

For info, the supplied file products.json (item 23) was unintentionally complicated. Attached is a simpler version which is straightforward to parse

I've zipped it as the site won't accept .json files
Attached Files
File Type: zip Products.zip (401 Bytes, 177 views)

Web links:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Colin
Previously known as ridders : Access 2010 32-bit, Access 2016 32-bit & 64-bit, SQL Server Express 2014, Windows 10,
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote