Thread: Word Press...
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 08:08 AM   #12
Uncle Gizmo
Nifty Access Guy

Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough Uncle Gizmo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Uncle Gizmo
Re: Word Press...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rx_ View Post
Then, there was CoffeeCup.
I had a very quick look at "CoffeeCup" so any comment I make is really unfair. I just didn't take to it really, that's all I can say.

I have had some success and some failures with WordPress I will report in more detail shortly.

A brief summary for now. I didn't take to Themify, even though there was a nice video!

I found a brilliant simple tool called "Elementor" that allows me to add videos in exactly the format I want. It's basic form is free and does everything I want. I will be buying the premium package because I that's the thing to do when you find something that's just right as it were..

The main thing I want is to manage customer interaction. I have looked at MailChimp, eWeber and numerous others. I decided that I want to use Mautic... thereby lays a tale, which shall be told...