Form doesnt open in client side (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 15:35
If you remember, I said you need to ensure the path to the BE is the same from all PCs.
You can't relink using a runtime version.
However if the links work from a PC with full version of Access, they will then also work on all other PCs

Having said that you indicated you could view the data in the linked tables from the other PC ..so that's ok anyway.
However, users should have no direct access to tables.
Recommend you hide the navigation pane from users.

Agree that it is likely your form is corrupt

One other thought. Does the other user have 64-bit Access with you on 32-bit? Or vice versa?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:35
You may also have a missing reference. Unfortunately, without Access loaded on the PC, you won't be able to find this easily. I'll look to see if I can find any code that looks for missing references. Or perhaps someone else has it handy and so they can post it.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 15:35
You may also have a missing reference. Unfortunately, without Access loaded on the PC, you won't be able to find this easily. I'll look to see if I can find any code that looks for missing references. Or perhaps someone else has it handy and so they can post it.

This thread in the repository may help:How to get a full list of VBA references & locations

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom