Database Recovery (1 Viewer)

jon_R

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:50
how do I recover a dropped database table..
OK..... so what do you mean by a dropped database table? Actually I'm not that good in MS Access, but using it from last few years. Did you mean one or some of tables of a database is missing or contain invalid form of data? I think gemma-the-husky is right. You can recover it by using its backup, but in case if it is available. Otherwise it might be difficult for you to recover. I know this since I have faced such a situation in my past. Once I found some tables of my ACCDB files contained invalid form of data. I tried to repair the database by Compact and Repair, but it didn't work. I posted my problem in a Microsoft discussion forum. There a user recommended me this software SysInfoTools MS Access Database Recovery. I tried its demo first, it showed my missing table in the preview session. Then I got its full version and saved my recovered file. If you wish, you can also try its demo version.

[Note: I know the thread is pretty old enough, so I shouldn't make any post here. But as we can see that the OP of this thread didn't come back to let others know about the result. It seems he/she still facing the problem or maybe if the problem has been resolved or fixed, but he/she forgot to let others know. I made this post because I have faced such situation and successfully resolved it. So I just wanted to share this with others, who ware facing or will face the same problem.]
Thank you.

abhisheksachdeva

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:50
OK..... so what do you mean by a dropped database table? Actually I'm not that good in MS Access, but using it from last few years. Did you mean one or some of tables of a database is missing or contain invalid form of data? I think gemma-the-husky is right. You can recover it by using its backup, but in case if it is available. Otherwise it might be difficult for you to recover. I know this since I have faced such a situation in my past. Once I found some tables of my ACCDB files contained invalid form of data. I tried to repair the database by Compact and Repair, but it didn't work. I posted my problem in a Microsoft discussion forum. There a user recommended me this software SysInfoTools MS Access Database Recovery. I tried its demo first, it showed my missing table in the preview session. Then I got its full version and saved my recovered file. If you wish, you can also try its demo version.

[Note: I know the thread is pretty old enough, so I shouldn't make any post here. But as we can see that the OP of this thread didn't come back to let others know about the result. It seems he/she still facing the problem or maybe if the problem has been resolved or fixed, but he/she forgot to let others know. I made this post because I have faced such situation and successfully resolved it. So I just wanted to share this with others, who ware facing or will face the same problem.]
Thank you.

In this post again you are spamming. Why you are promoting SysInfoTools. In this community no third party tool will be promote. Only manual methods will implement. If you want to promote third party app then go to other spamming forums.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 17:50
In this post again you are spamming.
How can you tell that?
For me it looks like you're spamming (too), else I can't see the idea of answering ancient threads!
In this community no third party tool will be promote. Only manual methods will implement.
It is completely wrong!

I would suggest you to respond to newly created threads if you have a relevant solution, and then let the old threads rest in peace.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:50
For me it looks like you're spamming (too), else I can't see the idea of answering ancient threads!

I agree with JHB.

I suggest you leave it to the moderators to decide if the forum content is acceptable.

I'm sure your style of interaction within the forum is causing some members some concern, and will most likely be reported to the mods. If this happens, then there is a significant risk that you will be banned.

I suggest you heed the good advice you are getting, and find some other way to promote what ever it is you are trying to promote.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 16:50
I just banned a confirmed spammer (Becky Spencer).

User abhisheksachdeva has been reported by at least one member.
Just waiting to see if abhisheksachdeva acts upon the advice given by more than one AWF member

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom