Combo Box Locked and Disabled but still clickable (1 Viewer)

DBApprentice

On Error GoTo AWF *****:
Local time
Today, 14:28
Suggest you make the code into a form procedure (so it can be reused) and just call it from the two buttons (Lock & Edit) and from Form_Load ... or when necessary

I indeed suspected that the form current event was causing me trouble.

Let me work on your solution and let you guys know.

Thanks.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

DBApprentice

On Error GoTo AWF *****:
Local time
Suggest you make the code into a form procedure (so it can be reused) and just call it from the two buttons (Lock & Edit) and from Form_Load ... or when necessary

I tested it using it at LOAD but it didin´t work because when I navigated to next record it didn´t change the formatting as expected. Neihter using it at the buttons LOCK/EDIT.

I have even considered applying that to the navigation buttons but they are already being used at the main form CURRENT event so I guess that should be placed at the current, but I will keep tabs on the perfomance issues.

DBApprentice

On Error GoTo AWF *****:
Local time
I would like to thank you all for the help on my form´s issues.

Specially for JHB for calling my code "messy", that pushed my buttons and I have revised it to have a more straight-forward approach.

The form has been working OK all day after many testings and the "LOCKED" effect was indeed caused by the Conditional Formatting as Colin said.

The last combobox that was misbehaving was solved too, but I can´t say if it was because the CF was interfering with it or not. The only change made to it was this to set its value "" instead of NULL on the AfterUpdate event:

Code:
Me.cboGoTo.Value = "" 'Empty the Combo box

I really appreciate all the help you guys provided!

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom