help in sub report background (1 Viewer)

eljokar_321

Local time
Today, 14:57
hello

i have database to show report with multi pages up to 15 pages its a main report with many sub reports
the main report have its own background image shown in all pages , what i need is to change the last page background as last cover page , i put the image in sub report but when i run the main report its only show the main report background image and not show the sub report background image.

so any help to make separate background appear

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. I know there’s a setting to not show the subreport headers. Do you see anything for the background anywhere close to it?

eljokar_321

Local time
Hi. I know there’s a setting to not show the subreport headers. Do you see anything for the background anywhere close to it?

i need to put two different background image in 2 pages in the report one in the man report and another one in supreport

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
i need to put two different background image in 2 pages in the report one in the man report and another one in supreport

Hi. Did you find what I was referring to? I’m not in front of a computer now, so I can’t check for you. Are you saying the subreport shows up on the second page?

eljokar_321

Local time
Hi. Did you find what I was referring to? I’m not in front of a computer now, so I can’t check for you. Are you saying the subreport shows up on the second page?
Subreport is apage in the main report each of them have different background put sub background image is not appear

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Subreport is apage in the main report each of them have different background put sub background image is not appear

So, I take it you didn’t find what I was talking about then. I guess it doesn’t exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom