Enjoy :) Working reports App (1 Viewer)

smig

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:56
Someone asked how to use a List box to run a specific report.

I decided to take the report's form I created for my App and create a small Reports App that all can be use and enjoy :)

It might not be a 100% working App and might need some little code adjustments. it will require referencing some objects (Look at the picture for the objects I reference)

Forgive me for not translating everything from Hebrew and having some parts as Right to Left.

I also loaded 3 reports so you can have a look at the Grouping and Sorting thing.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• refernce.JPG
    refernce.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 111
  • ReportsApp.zip
    374.5 KB · Views: 116

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:56
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to have some projects in different languages, like Hebrew. So I'm wondering if you could post both, the Hebrew one and the English one?

smig

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:56
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to have some projects in different languages, like Hebrew. So I'm wondering if you could post both, the Hebrew one and the English one?

All code is in English :)
The only things in Hebrew are labels, button labels, and messages to users. In this case also some of the data in table.

I had to make some code change to make this work, so maybe in the next one.

If someone need some help translating things into Hebrew I'll be happy to assist.

DBApprentice

On Error GoTo AWF *****:
Local time
Today, 10:56
Thanks for the app!!! I might need something like this in my project!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom