extremely sophisticated scamming software (1 Viewer)

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 16:14
The scammers on Dating sites are not the people on the other end as portrayed by their date site pictures, they scour the Net, usually Facebook, Instagram and steal pictures of pretty girls, they then make fake profiles and start phishing on the Dating Sites..

If they get busted and banned, they simply use another IP address and start the whole process again...

Why do scammers do it? Simple... If they make 100 scam attempts and 99 fail, the one that's a success will benerate enough cash to easily offset the 99 failures... If there was no money in it, they would'nt do it...

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 11:14
steal pictures of pretty girls, they then make fake profiles and start phishing on the Dating Sites..
according to the fbi, the scammers that steal those types of pictures and pose as those beautiful women are both male and female.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
according to the fbi, the scammers that steal those types of pictures and pose as those beautiful women are both male and female.

Indeed they are, and probably not even 1 person, but a much larger syndicate or people all doing the same thing.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
another one?

I asked my friends on another forum about restoring my windows 7 machine to factory settings the other day and it only took 24 hours for me to get a PM from someone I don't know there. see image.

Now is this guy a scammer too? I have no clue, but it would take a miracle for me to download an ISO from this dude's google drive account. My method worked anyway so I didn't even need to explore his option. And coincidentally, his name is "Jose". Not sure if that reveals anything or not.

If I had to guess whether this guy was legitimate, I would say yes. Considering his long running tenure there and the sincerity of his message, I would tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Attachments

• suspicious.png
    suspicious.png
    51 KB · Views: 221

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The post you showed in the .PNG doesn't come across as scammer. Not definitive to say that, but comes across as just helpful.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
The post you showed in the .PNG doesn't come across as scammer. Not definitive to say that, but comes across as just helpful.
that's what I said richard. initially I thought he was a rogue, but I changed my mind, as you can tell from my words at the end of the post.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Well I think of 'Factory Settings' as putting the PC back to the configuration as you bought it. Most manufacturers (if not all) have a small partition on the machine to do just that.?

A key combination normally gets you to that option.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom