Question Query Reporting Tool (1 Viewer)

pallem

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:07
Hi, i am looking at including a user friendly query/reporting tool with our access application wherby users can create their own adhoc reports without having to ask me each time. The reports they would write wouldn't justify going down the lines of Crystal Reports or Business Objects. The Database is on SQL Server Express with Access as the front end. Have downloaded Microsoft Report builder but its not very user friendly. Have found JasperReports and Seal Reports but wondered if anyone had used anything along these lines? Thanks

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:07
Hi, i am looking at including a user friendly query/reporting tool with our access application wherby users can create their own adhoc reports without having to ask me each time.

I have created a simple system to query records displayed in a datasheet. You can see it working in this YouTube video here:-

Show/Hide Columns AND Export to EXCEL

There are more videos, and more information about the product on my website here:-
Nifty Access - Show/Hide & Export to Excel - Link:- https://www.niftyaccess.com/show-hide-export-to-excel/

Last edited:

pallem

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:07
Thanks for your reply. Very nifty code indeed! I will be making a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom