Hyperlink on subforms. (1 Viewer)

Danden

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:15
I have a tab form that contains two sub forms, that shows the result of two different queries. How can I display some attributes on subform (eg. certificat) as a hyperlink, when I click on the tab?

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 03:15
What is the "attribute" Data Type..? If it is not Hyperlink, change it as such..

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Yesterday, 21:15
How can I display some attributes on subform (eg. certificat) as a hyperlink, when I click on the tab?
there are workarounds using a mixture of coloring, formatting, and vba code to do this if your query field is not a hyperlink data type in the actual table it is coming from, but that's *not* the way you should do it. what you *should* do is change the field's data type to *hyperlink* in the table that your querie(s) pull from. that way, you have to do no extra work after your query field(s) are displayed on your tabs.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
I have a tab form that contains two sub forms, that shows the result of two different queries. How can I display some attributes on subform (eg. certificat) as a hyperlink, when I click on the tab?
Hi. If you're not using a Hyperlink field and considering on changing it, take a look at this article for some of my thoughts on that topic. Cheers!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:15
6 year old post guys!

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 03:15
Darn. I fell for it again. :(

Not really theDBguy, just that user is posting one liners into various old messages, presumably to increase post count.?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Not really theDBguy, just that user is posting one liners into various old messages, presumably to increase post count.?
Is that allowed, or should it be a cause for concern?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom