Count Down Clock (1 Viewer)

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:58
Hi Guys.

I can do this in Access but I would prefer a simple App/Gadget.

I would like to display at all times a Count down to a special event.

For example a clock that gives me the Days Hours and Minutes until Christmas.

There are a lot of gadgets available but I simply cannot find one.

Does anyone have a Link that I can use.

RainLover

Local time

Gadgets are no longer available on our website because the Windows Sidebar platform in Windows 7 and Windows Vista has serious vulnerabilities. Microsoft has retired the feature in newer releases of Windows. Gadgets could be exploited to harm your computer, access your computer's files, show you objectionable content, or change their behavior at any time. An attacker could even use a gadget to take complete control of your PC. If you're concerned about the safety of gadgets you’ve downloaded, find out more about gadgets and steps you can take to protect your PC.

RainLover

Local time
Not exactly what I wanted, although I will email that to my friends just as a joke and to annoy them about how close it is to Christmas again.Thanks.

What I wanted was something small that I could have on my desktop. The size of a normal Icon would be ideal.

I would like to be able to set the date. Like start of next footy season, my Birthday, Anniversary or even the Birth of my first grand child.

ypma

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:58
Hello Rain , I know this post is over two years old , but when i noticed the count down clock in the sample databases section of this forum I thought of you.
I have set the default date to 25/1215 uk date format . You may have to change that if you use the USA format .
Will attach zip access 2003 Enjoy

Bob

Attachments

• TimerCountDown.zip
    35.2 KB · Views: 456

RainLover

Local time
ypma

That was long ago. Do you want me to check on something for you. US is the normal format that one should use.

How and where did you pick up a problem. I Think yhere is more to this than meets the eye.

Also check Allen Brownes site, there is more to learn there.

Does someone want to chime in. Please do so.

http://allenbrowne.com/ser-36.html

ypma

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:58
Rain, I sent the attachment for your use only, as it appears to be what you were looking for? If it is of no use to you, I apologise for wasting your time.

Bob

RainLover

Local time
Bob

Sorry I did not understand.

I will have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom