New Member (1 Viewer)

Razzbarry

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:51
Hello,
Thanks for letting me join. I found this site in the middle of searching for solutions to my access 2016 questions. I am a Sales engineer focused on wireless devices like cellular, wifi, BLE and so forth. I dabble also in antennas. I support most of the Rocky Mountain states and live in beautiful Colorado and like to snow ski, bike and hike.
I started with Access because I find myself recreating the same reports over and over and want to be more efficient with my time.
In my work I am inundated with excel spreadsheets daily to track my opportunities, backlog, bookings, sales plus several others that display delinquencies. So my adventures begin with Access to get organized. I struggle with certain functions with Access and tend to lean back to Excel which I know better. I want to also design a trip planner that allows me select several customers with proposed times with geography mind. Much of this is beyond my experience so I am hoping to get some tips from this forum. Before I start posting my questions, if you have any tips or links to existing solutions to reduce redundancy. I will do my best to research before I post but the terminology makes that difficult. I hope in time I can be a resource to others. Have a great day!
Razzbarry(Barry)

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:51
Welcome aboard Barry!

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 00:51
You've definitely found the right place! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom