Table relationships in Inventory DB with Clients (1 Viewer)

dimitris9

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:12
Hi everybody.
I own a small fur factory and I firstly want to track my ready made coats which I send from one retail point to another.
I need your help with a problem I have with my database. (It is attached)
First let me say that I haven't worked with access for many years.

So, I have a table, tblPalta, with all the information needed to enter about the coats.
In this table the fields I enter are used to make some calculations in the same table, to make the barcode I use. Hence the frmPalta is built in such a way so when I enter a new coat I can print the Barcode immediately.

In another table I have all my clients (or retail points of sale).

When a coat is added it automatically goes to the default shop. (I need it to be this way).

So, what I am trying to do is when I scan a barcode (for a jacket that is in the default shop) I want to be able to change the shop that it is in, to another one.
The result would be in the table tblPalta the field for Client changes from the default shop to the new one.
Can this, or something similar be done?

Also, what about the relationships for the tables? How do I set them and do I need new connecting tables?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and sorry for the long post.

Dimitris

Attachments

• Database.accdb
    940 KB · Views: 108

Mihail

Registered User.
Local time
Try to save the DB in a previous version of Access (I use 2007, but better is to save in 2003) then post it again.

dimitris9

Registered User.
Local time
Hi, Thanks for the answer, but access does not let me save as earlier version as there are some things used only the newer save formats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom