Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

fat controller

Slightly round the bend..
Local time
Today, 22:05
Hello everyone :) I've just joined having found the forum whilst trying to learn some more about Access to get myself out of a bit of a hole!

Looks like a friendly place, so I hope you will be gentle with me (I'd be the first to admit that my knowledge is limited at best), and I look forward to learning from your wisdom.

debslucy

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
I too have just joined today - i am totally thick - my company have asked me to do this programming date base on Access and i am totally lost - a whizz at Excel but just not grasping Access at all to be honest.
If anyone is willing to help me i would be ever so grateful, i have totally stuck on the column history thing - =ColumnHistory([RecordSource],"comments","[ID]=" &
>> Nz([ID],0)) , Does anyone now whre ifind this, memo fields where the AppendOnly property is set. - Its way over my head - i'll even pay for the answer or make a donations - my head is just totally battered by all of this .

Hope some one can help a thck damsel in distress.
Thanks
Deborah

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Debs
Suggest you post your own question instead of hijacking another one. More likely to get an answer that way.

debslucy

Registered User.
Local time
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Debs
Suggest you post your own question instead of hijacking another one. More likely to get an answer that way.

Hey Mate - i am just asking a question i am stuck on and need help on - sorry if someone asked it before like - slight OTT response i think - i admit and being honest whe i say i am totally thick here - just want a bit help - not in jargon language to let me how to achieve my goad - i ain;t hijacking anyones thunder here - let i said i am more than will to pay for anyones help in this matter.

Sorry will suffice!!

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Don't get on your high horse. What I was saying was that you posted your own personal question underneath another persons introduction comments.

By creating a new thread under your own name and title will prove more fruitfull.

debslucy

Registered User.
Local time
Don't get on your high horse. What I was saying was that you posted your own personal question underneath another persons introduction comments.

By creating a new thread under your own name and title will prove more fruitfull.

Sorry - i am just getting this at all - its saying i can't post until if get 10 posts - i just think this is all over my head.

my head is totally battered.

:D soz again

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Click on the General Section and you should see a button that says Create new thread. Click on that to add your question.

Attachments

• newpost.JPG
    newpost.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 227

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom