Access Chart Order by Count (1 Viewer)

Tcurtis

Local time
Today, 17:45
I am really new to Access and need some help. I have a query that Counts the number of times a model number is used. I use totals and the count function under total to get that count. I have the top 10 models used and the query returns my information correctly but. When I make a form or report and place a chart in that uses this query, the results are in alphabetical order not in the order of usage. I need my chart to either go from descending or ascending order of usage and not by alphabetical order of the model number or name. What am I doing incorrectly? It seems like the chart would display the same way my datasheet would in the query. Here is my sql statement.
SELECT TOP 10 Count(tbl_Closed_Jobs.OEM_Model) AS CountOfOEM_Model, [OEM] & " " & [Desc] AS Expr1, tbl_Closed_Jobs.Desc
FROM tbl_Closed_Jobs
GROUP BY [OEM] & " " & [Desc], tbl_Closed_Jobs.Desc, tbl_Closed_Jobs.OEM_Model, tbl_Closed_Jobs.OEM, tbl_Closed_Jobs.Plant
ORDER BY Count(tbl_Closed_Jobs.OEM_Model) DESC;

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:45
Post a stripped version of your database with some sample data, (zip it because you haven't post 10 post yet), and information in which form you have the problem + how it should looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom