Send multiple records via email (1 Viewer)

ponneri

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:05
Hi All !

I have a form that accepts records in a tabular format. And I wish to implement the following:

Once the user is done with entering records, say after10 records, he clicks a submit button to send all the 10 records via email.

Is this possible ? If yes, how ??

Please help.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:35
What are you "Sending" by email ? What have you tried?

ponneri

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:05
I mean, how to send all the 10 records entered (in HTML or TEXT format) to a particular recipient ( email address ) when the users finishes entering his records and clicks a submit button ?

This is what I plan to build.

I need this feature because, users need to send me records every week from different sections in my office. There is no common network or shared folder etc.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:35
Well you will need a field to identify that the record has been emailed. I would use a date field - EmailedDate.

Then you can easily query all records that haven't been emailed.
Your button would use a query to get the recordset of the required information. Personally I would then export that information to a spreadsheet per recipient, store it and attach it to s single email per recipient.

There are numerous examples of different ways to do this on here. https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=160598&highlight=automated+email is just one.

ducouer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:35
Have you succeeded?
I daily have to make multi records and send them via email.
This thread will help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom