Trump VS Obama (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:41
Oh, I could add more, but I was trying to keep it simple. At age 71, I've done a bunch of things, seen a bunch of things, ate a bunch of things... (it was the latter that got my digestion all messed up in the first place.) ;)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
ate a bunch of things... (it was the latter that got my digestion all messed up in the first place.) ;)

I've eaten nothing but tacos (my favorite food) every day for the last 3 years and I'm in perfect health. go figure that!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:41
the truth is that many Hispanic immigrants are willing to do jobs here that even some blacks don't want to do. But those blacks hate the immigrants because it reveals their own lack of work ethic. I know I'm going to get criticized for that, but that is the talk that I hear among people here in the USA right now.
Let's take construction for instance, it your belief that African Americans and white males on the jobs sites simply had bad work ethics? Or could it be that their living wage has been under cut by cheep labor from the southern border? Many blacks were in trades like drywall and painting, you go to job sites now it's all one ethnicity Hispanic.

People may not want to pick vegetables in the field all day for low wages, but that doesn't translate across the board.

That's liberal talking points my friend.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
AB, regardless of the reason, failure to adapt to major lifestyle changes can lead to all sorts of issues.

Whether it was a warped sense of pride or a bad work ethic or having kited on schooling, if they can't compete, it is economic "survival of the fittest" at work.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Your post was not very clear than my friend!

you said:
the part that says "making child birth free of charge" implies that japan WAS charging for child birth. that's the way it reads.

FYI: For most citizens in the USA, whatever insurance does not pay (if you have insurance), then it is left for us to pay. My first child cost me $1800 and that was a straight forward birth.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
People may not want to pick vegetables in the field all day for low wages, but that doesn't translate across the board.
hey don't knock that work brother! both my brothers detassled corn for many years.

That's liberal talking points my friend.
speaking of liberals, why are they often called "bleeding hearts"? I believe this name comes from republicans.

it is economic "survival of the fittest" at work.

that's a big concept among white supremisists, I believe.

My first child cost me $1800 and that was a straight forward birth.
yeah, but the USA government did not CHARGE you a fee for having a baby, right?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
@vba php: Dude, are you trying to build up your thread count? Because your all over the map. I am starting to think you are some sort of bot.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
@vba php: Dude, are you trying to build up your thread count? Because your all over the map. I am starting to think you are some sort of bot.

this doesn't make sense. what's wrong with replying to multiple people? this is the watercooler, isn't it? I assumed we could say anything here within reason.

And doesn't the "who's online" page show the bots anyway? I will admit though, that when my count was 8 I purposely did 2 posts at the same time so I could reach 10 and post an image. So you're right to some degree, but a bot I am not dude.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
this doesn't make sense. what's wrong with replying to multiple people? this is the watercooler, isn't it? I assumed we could say anything here within reason.
I mean the content (your answers) are wide ranging. See below.

And doesn't the "who's online" page show the bots anyway? I will admit though, that when my count was 8 I purposely did 2 posts at the same time so I could reach 10 and post an image. So you're right to some degree, but a bot I am not dude.
Lol, just messing with you a bit.

namanjohnson101

Local time
hello everyone,

Well it would be higher but Republicans have been gutting the funding while restricting and discouraging access to millions of people with useless drug tests, work registration requirements, and labeling people who need assistance as "welfare queens" but labeling Corporate welfare as "great business."

thanks and regards

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
namanjohnson101:

Hi, welcome to the forum as I see that was your first post. Your comment contains some facts but because you didn't clarify your references, the impact of your statement was blunted. "WHAT would be higher...?"

That's not a dig at you, though. We welcome participation here. It is just that some of us old fogies prefer a little bit more clarity. So call it "friendly advice" 'cause that's how it was intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom