Control box to capture screenshots (1 Viewer)

jonno_49

Local time
Today, 12:38
Hi,
I want to be able to take 'Before' and 'After' screenshots of a program that will be automatically set up as hyperlinks in my Access database for recording modifications.
I have seen it done elsewhere as a pop up control box where you select a 'Before' button on the appropriate screen then 'After' button.

Hope this makes sense?

Many thanks,

John N.

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 08:38
there is a PRINT SCREEN button on the keyboard, but Im not sure what you want to happen after they press it.

jonno_49

Local time
Hi Ranman,
thanks for your reply.
When the user wants to record details of his program modification, I need him to open a pop up control box that has 2 buttons- Before and After. He opens a copy of his program before modifications took place then clicks the Before button. Opens a copy of the modified program then clicks After button. Both screenshots need to be entered into an Access table automatically (on click event) but due to memory issues I thought a hyperlink would be better than attaching them?

Thanks.

jonno_49

Local time
PS
I am trying to limit control of the database functions to Access buttons rather than Keyboard that is why I did not really want the user to use the Print SCR key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom