Count Total days worked (1 Viewer)

AccessNewb01

Local time
Today, 07:01
All -

I have a query where I want to see how many days out of each month an employee has worked out of possible working days. My Table (Days_Worked) is as shown

TEAMID EMPLID LastName LoadDate WOStatus
73 1 Doe 01/01/2017 Completed
73 1 Doe 01/02/2017 FollowUP
73 1 Doe 01/05/2017 Completed
59 2 Jane 01/07/2017 InComplete
59 2 Jane 01/20/2017 Completed
59 2 Jane 02/05/2017 FollowUP

I need the query to count the days an employee had a WOStatus of Completed or FollowUP and than grouped by Month. If we can add all possible workdays to the query, that would be ideal as well. (Monday-Friday) only.

For Example, the above query should return grouped my employee ID.

TEAMID EMPLID LastName Month Days_Worked
73 1 Doe January 2
59 2 Jane February 2

Thank you for any help you're able to assist with. I've tried for hours!

AccessNewb01

Local time
Today, 07:01
The SQL Code is this so far. All the counting and grouping I've attempted to get total days worked as well as total available working days has been unsuccessful.

Code:
SELECT dbo_tblTeam.TeamID, dbo_tblEmployeePositions.EMPLID, dbo_tblEmployeePositions.LastName, dbo_tblEmployeePositions.FirstName, dbo_tblBillingProduction.LoadDate, dbo_tblBillingProduction.WOStatus
FROM dbo_tblBillingProduction INNER JOIN (dbo_tblTeam INNER JOIN dbo_tblEmployeePositions ON dbo_tblTeam.TeamID = dbo_tblEmployeePositions.TeamID) ON dbo_tblBillingProduction.EmployeeID = dbo_tblEmployeePositions.EMPLID
GROUP BY dbo_tblTeam.TeamID, dbo_tblEmployeePositions.EMPLID, dbo_tblEmployeePositions.LastName, dbo_tblEmployeePositions.FirstName, dbo_tblBillingProduction.LoadDate, dbo_tblBillingProduction.WOStatus
HAVING (((dbo_tblTeam.TeamID)=159 Or (dbo_tblTeam.TeamID)=83) AND ((dbo_tblBillingProduction.WOStatus)="FollowUP")) OR (((dbo_tblBillingProduction.WOStatus)="Completed"))
ORDER BY dbo_tblEmployeePositions.LastName;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom