Access Wizards (1 Viewer)

D

Dana Morgan

I am currently using Microsoft Office 2000 Professional. None of the Access Wizards is working. I have tried to "repair" the database, reinstall it, and several other tips recommended by other boards. Actually I have found several messages on other boards from users with the same problem, but no one seems to be able to or wants to respond. Can someone help, please??

D

Dana Morgan

Randy,

I did try the steps in that article, do you have any other suggestions? I am using Microsoft Office 2000 Professional and using Windows ME. I don't have the Small Business Tools as mentioned in one part of the article.

Thank you for responding.

Dana

intrep11

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:28
sonuds like it is corupted

This sounds like you have a corrupted dll file somewhere i had a simular problem with missing tools bars and nothing would fix it. trying to find the corupted file is a nightmare i wouldnt recommend to any one.

Did you per chance install a run time version or install a service pack recently ?

there is one drastic suggestion that worked for me which is to uninstall the whole of ms office (if you use outlook back up your PST file first). you then have to reboot the PC and run a utility tool from microsoft called eraser (there are different versions for different Operating systems so be sure you get the correct one)
this removes all the rubbish the the office uninstaller left behind (which is important as the corrupted file will be in this stuff)

reboot again
then reinstall your ms office and it should (with luck) have solved the problem

for more info read this

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q239938

hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom