URGENT Support Required (1 Viewer)

majid.pervaiz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:48
I am trying to filter one report using a combo box on form, however, the report is showing as blank
can someone please help urgently
i am attaching database also.
please let me know what mistake i am doing

i have seen videos uploaded for the same with them it's working, i dont know i am doing the same but it is not working with me.

Attachments

• Drivers Information System.accdb
    2 MB · Views: 88

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:48
if you are going to provide a db with many forms and reports and not explain which one is causing the problem, how do you expect people to help?

however, having worked through them, I'm assuming the report you are having a problem with is RouteInfo-Area.

That uses a query called Detailed Route Info - By Area as a recordsource and that query has criteria referencing a control on the ReportByArea form.

The reason you are having a problem is because the control is a combo box with a rowsource to the Drivers Information table bound to the first column (the ID). It looks like it needs to be bound to the second column.

majid.pervaiz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:48
dear please accept my sincere apologies, i am in rush and plus newbie in that.

yes you are right the report is RouteInfo-Area and the form name is ReportByArea.

I want to select the area from the form ReportByArea (there is a drop down), but the report is not filtering the record based on what i have selected in drop down

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Yesterday, 17:48
dear please accept my sincere apologies, i am in rush and plus newbie in that.

yes you are right the report is RouteInfo-Area and the form name is ReportByArea.

I want to select the area from the form ReportByArea (there is a drop down), but the report is not filtering the record based on what i have selected in drop down

Did you follow CJ_London's advice?

The reason you are having a problem is because the control is a combo box with a rowsource to the Drivers Information table bound to the first column (the ID). It looks like it needs to be bound to the second column.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom