Dlookup with Date Criteria (1 Viewer)

SjCc

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:31
I am having a field in query "Build" named as "Month" which is a format of Format([vdate],"mmmm-yyyy") vdate a short date field

I want to dlookup field name "Total" in the same query build from another query have same field of month in this query which is Format([cdate],"mmmm-yyyy") cdate a short date field

in simple dlookup required for total field in build query with month field

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:31
Dlookup("Total","Build","Month='" & cdate &"'")

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Yesterday, 23:31
I want to dlookup field name "Total" in the same query

I didn't understand much of your post, not even the portion I just quoted, but it sounds like you want to put a DLookup in a query. There's no need for that.

DLookups don't go into queries--JOINs do. When you want data from another data source you bring that into your query, link appropriately and then bring in whatever field it is you want from that new source.

SjCc

Registered User.
Local time
I didn't understand much of your post, not even the portion I just quoted, but it sounds like you want to put a DLookup in a query. There's no need for that.

DLookups don't go into queries--JOINs do. When you want data from another data source you bring that into your query, link appropriately and then bring in whatever field it is you want from that new source.

Thanks!! tried different ways but not working

SjCc

Registered User.
Local time

Yes i tried and join queries... worked best... Thanks a Lot for this nice path idea....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom