Bible download on phone (1 Viewer)

cornerstone

Local time
Today, 15:01
Please could any one help me out i have a Nokia 6630 and i want to download a full version of the Holy Bible on it i dont know how to go about it or what to do or even where to get a file that contains the bible from.

Please your assistance will be highly apptreciated i need to have the bible on the phone.
Thanks

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 10:01
I think your effort is laudable but I doubt you'll be succesful simple because the file would be too large to download, etc...

:):)

Last edited:
R

Rich

You could just look up God in the directory, but I don't think the number's listed

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 14:01
Rich said:
You could just look up God in the directory, but I don't think the number's listed
It just goes through to voicemail anyway:rolleyes:

"This is god speaking, I'm not able to take your prayer at the moment. If you'd care to leave a message after the tone, one of our operatives will redirect your message to the appropriate religion and they'll bin it for you."

Col

Greyowlsl

Mlak Mlak
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:01
This sounds almost as ridiculous as some chuches having card swipers to donate money!

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Strange how the people claiming a direct line to God usually end up killing people.

Like Col I'm an atheist and so far I haven't been struck down by lightni

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
God tells them to do it;)
I saw an interview with an American lady about the election. She said she knew GWB should not have invaded and it was all wrong, but she was going to vote for republicans because he (GWB) was republican and believed in Jesus Christ!

How stupid is that?

Col

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
Greyowlsl said:
This sounds almost as ridiculous as some chuches having card swipers to donate money!

Hey, business is business :D . If you do most of your trade one one day a week, you'd be foolish not to maximise the amount of money you can take, wouldn't you?

Do any of them sell Donation Gift Vouchers, for that person who has everything but wants to share?

What about giving away points for every so many dollars/pounds/whatever donated? Collect enough and you're guaranteed salvation (be damn hard to take them to court if it didn't come off).

Plus, they're doing everyone a favour by taking their money, aren't they? Rich man, heaven, camel, eye of needle, etc.

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:01
Matt Greatorex said:
What about giving away points for every so many dollars/pounds/whatever donated? Collect enough and you're guaranteed salvation (be damn hard to take them to court if it didn't come off).

I know several old catholics that think this is the way it is. if they donate enough money to the church they can live however they want and they can still get into heaven. am glad I am a Wiccan and will be coming back and trying it again. maybe this time I will come back as an actor or someone famous. wouldnt that be a hoot

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
I saw an interview with an American lady about the election. She said she knew GWB should not have invaded and it was all wrong, but she was going to vote for republicans because he (GWB) was republican and believed in Jesus Christ!

How stupid is that?

Col
And he's read the bible twice, I wonder what that tells us?:rolleyes:

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
And he's read the bible twice, I wonder what that tells us?:rolleyes:

After his first reading of it, someone gave him a different version, containing passages about Jesus, etc. as opposed to the yellow one listing pizza delivery, carpenters, etc. that he had just finished?

shadow9449

Registered User.
Local time
Greyowlsl said:

Well, I've been considering setting up snack vending machines in churches to sell Communion bread and wine.

Think I can make a buck that way?

SHADOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom