Kilimanjaro Trek - August 2012 (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 16:04
Not particularly bothered if you report me or not. This forum means more to you than it does to me.

I could easily report you for the multiple Welsh comments that you've made. They could be considered Nationalist. Taff isn't a description that Welsh people like, funnily enough. And to say that English isn't our first language, well it's not so much pathetic as it is laughable. You're getting really desperate now. Running out of trolling material?

I had to laugh at your reply. Getting touchy about being called taffy pales into nothing when compared to what welsh idiots do to English people.

Your comment from a welsh taff where your fellow countrymen hate the English, they burn holiday cottages owned by English people, they insist on confusing visitors by having road signs in welsh language and always speak welsh when spoken to by English visitors. And the welsh want independence from the UK just like the dopey scots.

BTW, what is the difference between a climb and a trek?

I thought a climb was what real mountaineers do on the Eiger north face and a trek was a long walk:confused:

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom