Invalid Use of Null.. Cannot find it (1 Viewer)

Mackbear

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:10
Hi everyone, I hope you can help. This is driving me crazy. I have a query that was previously working literally just a while ago and suddenly I am getting "Invalid Use of Null"
I cannot see the cause of this problem. What could be causing thissss? The query, I checked all fields while on debug and there is no NULL. Please help!:

"UPDATE tbl_LFMngment SET tbl_LFMngment.[LFWaiverStatus]='" & Me.waivapp & "', tbl_LFMngment.[RequestMethod]='" & Me.reqmethod & "', tbl_LFMngment.[CreditMethod]= '" & Me.credmethod & "', tbl_LFMngment.[ExpDatetoCredit]= #" & Me.ExpDatetoCredit & "#, tbl_LFMngment.[DeclinedReason]= '" & Me.decreason & "', tbl_LFMngment.[LFReviewStatus]= 'Open', tbl_LFMngment.[LFWaiverReqBy]= '" & Me.ReqbyAP & "', tbl_LFMngment.[LFWaiverReqDate]= '" & Me.ReqDate & "', tbl_LFMngment.[LFWaiverReqDateTime]= '" & Me.ReqDateTime & "', tbl_LFMngment.[LFWaiverReqWeek]= '" & Me.ReqWeek & "', tbl_LFMngment.[LFWaiverReqMonth]= '" & Me.ReqMonth & "', tbl_LFMngment.[RequestStatus]= '" & Me.stat & "',tbl_LFMngment.[LFReqByFullName]= '" & Me.apfullname & "' WHERE tbl_LFMngment.[entryid_LFmng] IN (" & Replace(SelectedList, "|", ",") & ")"

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 21:10
maybe SelectedList?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:10
Hi. Are you assigning this SQL into a String variable? If so, try printing the string variable to see where the Null value is.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 08:10
Don't give us the blueprints of the building that has a door that won't close, show us the building itself.

What you gave us is how you build the string that becomes the SQL that will run. Show us what actually is built for that string after all the variables' values get dumped into it.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:10
Right! I realized I have not selected anything yet :banghead: so foolish of me :banghead: I apologize..... :eek::eek::eek:
Hi. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Goody eye, Arnel!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom