How to Create Custom Calendar (1 Viewer)

Moore71

DEVELOPER
Local time
Today, 13:53
Hi, I want to create a custom calendar in Microsoft Access and schedule appointment by categories, such that when an appointment has been scheduled in any category at any given time, no other appointment can be schedule on it until that appointment is cancelled or expires.

Can anyone give me a head start or sample solution to this effect?

Thanks in advance for a quick reply
Moore

Moore71

DEVELOPER
Local time
okay, thanks for the quick guide.
I will try it and get back to you soon sir

Once again, thanks

Moore71

DEVELOPER
Local time
Ok chief,
you can make video on how to create renting of space to clients on time or days bases, like rent a space for 3-5 days and during that time that space is rented, no other client can rent that space until the time elapse or rent-age cancel / closed for another.
Maybe we can take this for a start

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Ok chief,
you can make video on how to create renting of space to clients

I have been working on something similar in my spare time, related to car hire:-

YouTube Videos:-
MS Access - Display Vehicle Hire Period ...
Car Hire Update ...

However I'm not happy with the way I am storing the data. It seems a bit vulnerable to me. If any single date is incorrect or corrupted in some way, then the whole sequence is messed up. Now, I can't see this happening, but it worries me. I'm trying to think of a different way of approaching the problem. It might be as simple as having all the dates stored in a single table, and then creating the special list that generates the vehicle hire Period Form. In other words just generate that list on the fly when needed .... Don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom