Not all records displayed (1 Viewer)

NearImpossible

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:26
I have 2 select queries that run to populate an access report whenever the report is opened.

The first query gathers facility information and the second gathers all sub records for that facility based on specified criteria.

The issue is whenever I open the report, its only displaying 3 of the 5 sub-records.

If I manually run the queries, or manually open the sub-report, all 5 sub records are displayed in the table, but no matter what I do, I can only get 3 to display when I just open the main report.

The sub report is not linked to the main report in anyway, that I am aware of anyway.

any thoughts ???

After some more investigation, if I look at the report in Report View, everything displays correctly, however if I look at it in Print View, only 3 records are displayed.

As I am exporting this to a PDF file on creation, it is only doing the 3 records

Last edited:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:26
Is there any code or macro running behind the report? There are events that fire in some views but not others.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'd also check the master/child link properties of the subreport control, though I'd expect that to affect all views.

NearImpossible

Registered User.
Local time
Is there any code or macro running behind the report? There are events that fire in some views but not others.

No Code running in the back ground

I'd also check the master/child link properties of the subreport control, though I'd expect that to affect all views.

Sub is not linked to the master, they are each populated from their own query, just displayed on 1 page

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Can you attach the db here?

NearImpossible

Registered User.
Local time
I just deleted the report, made a blank report and then added each query as as a sub report and its working.

I think originally I used the report wizard to make a report based off the first query and then dragged the second query onto that report to make the sub report. Guess access didn't like that.....

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Glad you got it working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom