What languages to learn in 2019 (1 Viewer)

MushroomKing

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:51
Hey guys,

Im working in logistics (warehouse/stock systems).
We use alot of Access and for sure you guys have seen me on the forum is thing :p

Anyway, i would like to learn some new things.
I know a bit PHP and HTML (and css).
But i want to expand and build some nice warehouse system.

Whats the best to get up to speed today. Im a little lost.

You think Javascript would be the best way to fly in right now?
Maybe C#? Let me know what you guys think :) Cheers!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:51
Jon the forum owner (owner of Access World Forums -AWF-) Set up a new forum to encourage "Thinking" - I believe. The forum is called "The Mind Tavern" and he's looking for new members, so by all means join..

Anyway I mention it because Jon Asked an interesting question about MS Access, and my answer to Jon's question is sort of an answer to your question, so I thought you might like to have a look...

https://themindtavern.com/community/threads/microsoft-access-seeking-prophets.233/

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 07:51
Jon the forum owner (owner of Access World Forums -AWF-) Set up a new forum to encourage "Thinking" - I believe. The forum is called "The Mind Tavern" and he's looking for new members, so by all means join..

Anyway I mention it because Jon Asked an interesting question about MS Access, and my answer to Jon's question is sort of an answer to your question, so I thought you might like to have a look...

https://themindtavern.com/community/threads/microsoft-access-seeking-prophets.233/

I agree With that Uncle Gizmo I think there will always be a demand for access but they do need to do a lot of work on the tables as they haven't had a facelift for as long as I've been using access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom