Combo Box not working in Continuous Sub Form (1 Viewer)

rogergill

Local time
Today, 06:00
Hi...:banghead:...Need despreate help...

I am trying to use combo box ..and trying to auto populate fields...but I can add first record and sometimes second record or third record I am having problem...Attached you will find database file...BILL is the name of form where I am having problem...also I tried to put search combo box to pull rest of the information in PAYMENT FORM ..but the DATA is not appearing....

Thanks in Advance ...

Attachments

• RogerGill.mdb
    1.3 MB · Views: 86

rogergill

Local time
**** First of all thanks for taking time to reviewing my post...I am fairly new to MS Access I worked little bit in Filemaker...I went to check the link you but did not understand what I am doing wrong...I guess I had to give up on:confused: MS Access...Again thanks for the effort...

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 14:00
No don't give up, but take the time to read the description carefully and also look at the samples and in the "Northwind" database. I confess in the start it can be very confusing and a steep/strong learning curve, but are all other EDB-programs not difficult to learn in the start!
What you need is to split you table up in a least 2 part and set the main form to the firstpart and the subform to the second part.
I've done it for you, look at how it is set up now also the relationship between the 2 tables.
What you get back is not a perfect database - only a lead in the right direction, so you are not loosing the mood working with databases.

Attachments

• RogerGill.zip
    55.3 KB · Views: 65

rogergill

Local time
No don't give up, but take the time to read the description carefully and also look at the samples and in the "Northwind" database. I confess in the start it can be very confusing and a steep/strong learning curve, but are all other EDB-programs not difficult to learn in the start!
What you need is to split you table up in a least 2 part and set the main form to the firstpart and the subform to the second part.
I've done it for you, look at how it is set up now also the relationship between the 2 tables.
What you get back is not a perfect database - only a lead in the right direction, so you are not loosing the mood working with databases.

*** I have no words to Thank You..As beginner it means alot to me...Again Many many thanks for your time, effort and kindness****

rogergill

Local time

Thanks alot

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 14:00
You're welcome, luck with learning MS-Access. :)
Remember help is not far away - mostly only a question in this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom