Datasheet not showing latest entry value (1 Viewer)

vent

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:53
Hi everyone

So here's my dilemma. I have a datasheet in split form view that displays agency information (agency name, subsidiary, address, city, etc). I have a button for adding new agencies and form opens up with various fields for the user to fill out then hit save. When I look to see the new agency entered, everything appears in their respective fields, except for subsidiary. When it comes to the subsidiary, the user has 2 options. They can either select a subsidiary listed from a combo box. Or they can click a button for a new subsidiary. This button had different fields the user can fill in just like for agency information. As mentioned, when I was playing around with this, everything was listed (agency name, city, email, etc.) except for the subsidiary name. Not present in the main table or when I search it up on the split form datasheet. Does anyone know why this might be? The reason I'm posting in queries is because I suspect it has something to do with an 'update_query' but I'm still relatively new at this and not sure how to incorporate it in this situation. Thank you!

Attachments

• Form.PNG
    Form.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 151

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Rob,

Difficult to say without seeing the database or specific code involved.
It seems there is no requery/refresh type action being done after you/user has made a selection.

Suggest you post a copy of the database or the specific code involved.

vent

Registered User.
Local time
Rob,

Difficult to say without seeing the database or specific code involved.
It seems there is no requery/refresh type action being done after you/user has made a selection.

Suggest you post a copy of the database or the specific code involved.

Nevermind, I got it working now. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom