Linked Table Manager (1 Viewer)

Andrew Thorpe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:48
I want to re-link my front end to the tables, but the Linked Table Manager now looks completely different and has buttons labelled "Refresh", "Relink", "Add" and "Expand All" among others. Can anyone please direct me to some instructions on how to use this form. I have tried all sorts of things, but am unable to link my front ends to their tables. Thanks for any help.

Andrew Thorpe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:48
Many thanks for such a quick response. I have printed the document and am studying it carefully, but I am completely puzzled. This used to be such a simple and quick operation, but now I just can't link to a new back end file. One way round seems to be to rename the new back file to be the same name as the old back file. This is not ideal as I sometimes include the date in that file name. Never mind. Any other suggestions would be most welcome. A You Tube clip would be good. Thanks again.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:48
Many thanks for such a quick response. I have printed the document and am studying it carefully, but I am completely puzzled. This used to be such a simple and quick operation, but now I just can't link to a new back end file. One way round seems to be to rename the new back file to be the same name as the old back file. This is not ideal as I sometimes include the date in that file name. Never mind. Any other suggestions would be most welcome. A You Tube clip would be good. Thanks again.
Here's one possible replacement using an add-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom