Looking to hire an Access dev (1 Viewer)

jleach

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:16
Hi all - I'm looking to hire an Access/VBA developer on a contract basis to help out with some projects. Anyone around here particularly good at this stuff and looking for some paid work?

Should know classes, custom events, Win API work, web services, recursion, how to use a scalpel to cleanly cut through piles of legacy spaghetti to extract lesions without interrupting adjacent malformed organs, all that fun stuff.

Experience in code patterns from other languages would be a plus also (makes it easier to explain what we're after on a particular task).

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 06:16
Jack
I'm not volunteering but why not directly approach those members whose contributions you think match the skillset required

jleach

Registered User.
Local time
Mostly because I'm not sure who is interested and not, so this way it's not a bother to them if I ask: they can reach out if they are. And, there's likely twice as many that could do it than those members I'm aware of.

(hopefully this isn't frowned upon - I didn't see a board or thread specific to the topic, and I know some places prefer not to have these types of posts, but things are generally fairly loose here)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 06:16
It would be frowned on in some other forums but I'm sure its fine here.
After all you are offering employment to someone.

I can think of a couple of likely candidates who might be interested

jleach

Registered User.
Local time
Feel free to reach out. Even with the best intentions/skills/personalities, it's still hard to find a good all around fit, so ideally a few candidates...

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom