How has this never been fixed? (1 Viewer)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 14:51
Last edited:

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Thank you June7, not sure what happened there, but I updated the link.

TBH I did not even know there was a weekday option as I have seen plenty of home made versions here?

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:51
Lots of homemade options because they want to count days and exclude weekends and holidays.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Lots of homemade options because they want to count days and exclude weekends and holidays.

I realise that, but surely that function (if it worked) and a DCount of dates in holiday table would be so much easier?

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 08:51
Why's it documented? That's the 3rd most stupidest thing about this. Not working is first, not taking it out because it doesn't is second. But if your too lazy to do those things, surely you can be even more lazy and not document it so people don't find out about it and expect it to work.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Agree - if it worked.

Also interesting that 'w' interval in DatePart() returns same as Weekday().

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think you'll find 'weekday' means 'dayoftheweek', it does not mean Mon-Fri, it is Mon-Sun so in that context it will be the same as 'day'

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
I know that, just found it interesting that DatePart("w",Date()) and Weekday(Date()) return the same output. Two ways to get same thing and unrelated to original question except to point out that the constant "w" has some purpose somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom