Delorme Road Atlas (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 07:17
For years I have been using Delorme Road Atlas. I just found out that they were bought out by Garmin, and Garmin is discontinuing Road Atlas. Everything I goggled brings up on line software. I need something I can use when I can't get on line. Anybody know of any such map program?

Ranman256

Local time
You may have to change your paradigm. Everybody is online now.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:17
Google Maps have an option to select a particular area and store it on your phone for use off line. I store several areas that I visit and don't want to use Internet access, Barcelona for instance. I also save my local area.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Google Maps have an option to select a particular area and store it on your phone for use off line. I store several areas that I visit and don't want to use Internet access, Barcelona for instance. I also save my local area.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for answering. That however will not work for me. With all the traveling I do, I map out where I am going and then create a written log, street by street, turn by turn, mile by mile, time by time, motel by motel. I lay it on the seat of my truck and when my GPS says no satellite reception I have a back up. I also have a copy on my computer for tax purposes. I suppose if I got a new phone, and one I can print from, I might be able to accomplish that, but at this point it seem easier to look for another map program. Ps. Does anybody else have a problem with their GPS when it is cloudy out? One time my GPS said your at your motel, and I was in the middle of nowhere. Not a building in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom