Hello (1 Viewer)

DL101

Local time
Yesterday, 23:11
I'm relatively new to the Access journey. I've been using computers since the Zork days on an 8086 with a green screen. :)

I'm working on two Access projects now, one at work that I was volun-told for ;). This work inspired me to help out a friend that is using a very old DB that is starting to give him issues, so I'm building him a new one and we're going to port over as much of his old data as we can.

The community here is impressive and I'd like to say thanks to all of the members, you've already helped me out immensely in learning Access.

Thanks!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:11
Hi DL101, Welcome to Access World Forums. There is a minor glitch in the forum software where by it occasionally marks a post as moderated.

In other words it is not visible to anyone except the moderators. Unfortunately this happened to your other post here; (the question you recently posted).

This means it might not be picked up immediately as a question that needs answering.

If you don't get a bite within the next hour or so then I suggest you bump it up...

Cheers Tony...

DL101

Local time
Thanks Tony!

I haven't received any replies yet. How do I bump it up?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:11
The sample DB has had 5 views so its definitely been seen...

Give it another 24hrs, if you don't get a response you may need to posse your question differently and repost it...

DL101

Local time
Thank you again Tony for all your help, it's much appreciated!

-Dustin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom