Local time
Today, 12:23
That was quite entertaining. :D

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:23
I particularly liked Joanna Lumley's part, I think she's around 60 in that sketch. At the moment she's doing a show on ITV about the country of her birth, India.

Joanna Lumley's India

It's hard to believe that she is 71!

ducouer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:23
I don't know what's more confusing. The doctor being a woman,the doctor being mr.bean or the doctor going out with the master.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I think it is wrong that a female should be Dr Who. Females should do females work and men do mens work. I had a woman bus driver the other day, she was ok but didn't do reversing or parallel parking.

Now, in the uk, the TV adverts are not to show women in the kitchen and men coming home from work, it's to do with something called "gender equality" or something.
We also now have school sports days where nobody loses and nobody wins, in case it affects the little dears in later life. In other words, they'll find out they are losers 10 years later.

I'll bet it's some American influence. We even have American Z rated actresses trying to flog us all manner of products, like we believe what Andi McDowell or that multi millionaire woman from Friends says.

Women will be wanting equal pay next. That'll be fun once they start nagging on about that, they'll never stop. They forget they get loads of paid time lounging about on maternity leave, then they come back to work, only to rush off if the kid gets a sniffle. If you have babies then you should stay home and raise them, if money is tight don't have the kids - simple.

Col

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Good try Colin Essex but not up (down?) to the standard of your previous wind-ups.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
His trolling has definitely suffered, especially compared to his glory days of mocking ChrisO for dying.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think it is wrong that a female should be Dr Who
So you are saying all doctors should be male, whether they are a doctor of medicine, philosophy, theology, science?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:23
Women will be wanting equal pay next. That'll be fun once they start nagging on about that, they'll never stop. They forget they get loads of paid time lounging about on maternity leave, then they come back to work, only to rush off if the kid gets a sniffle. If you have babies then you should stay home and raise them, if money is tight don't have the kids - simple.

Damn, Colin... you're beginning to sound like a USA Bible-Belt Christian! I know you didn't get that from ME because my religious views are clearly on view in the religion threads.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
I think Colin has suddenly morphed into Piers Morgan...lol

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I think Colin has suddenly morphed into Piers Morgan...lol

At the risk of sounding like the song by Carly Simon, I hope that comment's not about me .... :rolleyes:

Clearly, I'm so vain ....

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Actually just as an aside, my GP is female - blonde and good looking, age maybe early 30's.

Does anyone know what Dr Who is a doctor of? I never watch it, it's just stupid computer generated effects like James Bond. The only thing good about Dr Who is that it's not American rubbish, it's British rubbish.

Col

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Yet more lies from Frothy.

Col

So it was some other ColinEssex who was whining about being banned for 30 days for mocking ChrisO on the thread about his death?

Lucky for you, your posts were so offensive the mods actually deleted them. Only reason you get to play the victim card.

Also, it's amazing how little you can take, considering your deep and abiding love of trolling. Not that I expect better from someone whose response to 'And what will your wife do after you kill yourself?' was 'Not my problem.'

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
So it was some other ColinEssex who was whining about being banned for 30 days for mocking ChrisO on the thread about his death?

Lucky for you, your posts were so offensive the mods actually deleted them. Only reason you get to play the victim card.

Also, it's amazing how little you can take, considering your deep and abiding love of trolling. Not that I expect better from someone whose response to 'And what will your wife do after you kill yourself?' was 'Not my problem.'

Whatever. (yawn)

I am well aware of what my comment provoked, but I think it best not to dwell on the subject. I know what I wrote, and my memory is less clouded than yours.

If you wish to continue your feeble attempt at trolling then feel free to carry on, I'll let you know when you are approaching average.

Col

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Does anyone know what Dr Who is a doctor of? I never watch it, it's just stupid computer generated effects like James Bond.

He's a doctor of life. You should book an appointment.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Ah, Colin, how sad you think everyone is like you.

You see, I don't troll; I was simply stating a fact. The fact that you cannot bear to let someone say something to you without trolling them in response is your problem, not mine. Not all of us, after all, exist merely to piss off as many people as humanly possible; that's pretty much just people like you.

Me, I'm just blunt and don't care to be polite to trolls.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:23
Now, Frothy, I'll have to admit that while I was still employed as a government contractor, my daily goal was to tick off more people than those whose incompetence ticked me off. I just chose to do it by showing how things SHOULD have been done. But if I didn't get SOMEONE to shake their heads in disgust, shame, or astonishment, I didn't count it as a good day.

But I'll also acknowledge that I wasn't seeking a quota of how many to tick off in a given day. I just had to have the balance in my favor - to give better than I was getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom