C++ (1 Viewer)

realalexm

Local time
Today, 23:11
Hi, everyone, and happy new year!

I am new on here but thought it is helpful and I can ask my questions.

So my problem is that I have a Course Assignment in PACS C++ but I don't get anything. I don't need programming at all because my subject is Engineering but they've decided to put it in our schedules so we don't have spare time. Well, I will have an exam in a week and I have to give the CA to the teacher. But in lectures and excersices both teachers don't even know where to the other one have presented their material. They don't talk about that...aaand on excersices we've never solved a problem like: "Given: ... Find?" And now I don't know how to solve my CA from the part that I have marked down.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:11
I am not a professional programmer yet I have been able to teach myself several programming languages with the aid of on-line tutorials and books. Don't say you don't need programming because you are an engineer. Programming skills can be useful in any discipline. Just as an exercise in applying logical reasoning is enough justification for learning a programming language.

We aren't going to do your homework for you. You need to make an attempt and when you encounter specific issue, post code for analysis.

Last edited:

realalexm

Local time
I am not a professional programmer yet I have been able to teach myself several programming languages with the aid of on-line tutorials and books. Don't say you don't need programming because you are an engineer. Programming skills can be useful in any discipline.

We aren't going to do your homework for you. You need to make an attempt and when you encounter specific issue, post code for analysis.
No, I really don't need that progr. language and that programme for my subject. I even study it only for one semester. They have put it in students' schedules from this year. We don't need it - Civil Engineering has nothing to do with that. However, thank you, and I am trying to get how to make it, and I did it very well myself up to the part I showed you. We haven't been shown how to make the Triagles part, but I will try to find smth in the book I found at home.

Late tonight I will post how I did the programme on my laptop, so I guess that is what you meant with what you told me. :)

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:11
Doesn't matter if you never use that exact programming language again. Learning the concepts of programming is beneficial as is the exercise in logical reasoning - transferrable to any language. I had to take Fortran for my Geomatics degree (which, BTW, is in the Engineering school). Think I'll ever see that again?

realalexm

Local time
Doesn't matter if you never use that exact programming language again. Learning the concepts of programming is beneficial as is the exercise in logical reasoning - transferrable to any language. I had to take Fortran for my Geomatics degree (which, BTW, is in the Engineering school). Think I'll ever see that again?
Haha, I've never been good in programming. I srudied Visual Basic in High School and I hated programming just as much as I do now. I chose that subject because it didn't include programming and when they gave the schedules, there was that sh***y change. Why this year, why?? I can work with the MS programms like Word, Excell, and so on, but that is deffinitelly not my program haha

Dreamweaver

Local time
As an Engineer your will at one time or another have to deal with complex control problems.

I'm an elecrician by trade and working with all the different programming languages I have helps me understand all the different contol systems I had to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom