mixed up forms (1 Viewer)

losbol

Local time
Today, 07:01
Hi thee,

I have created a second page/tab in my form but for some reason the structure of the second page/tab also shows up on the first page/tab making the first page/tab a big mess of course. How to i make sure the the information on the second page ONLY appears on second page and not mess up the first page ?

Any thoughts ?

losbol

Local time
Today, 07:01
i deleted the 2nd page and re-created it. Followed by the copy/paste method. Have the same issue again. Input field on second page are also displayed on first page.

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:01
I've seen this before but it was years ago so struggling to remember.

I think think it might have that the first tab page had a transparent background so the second page could be seen through it.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:01
Hi

Can you upload a zipped copy of your database?

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 10:01
you are "floating" the controls above the tab control not embedding them into a page of the tab control. If you cut and paste you need to ensure you select the specific page.

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
not sure how you are creating the second tab, but you need to cut/paste controls onto it, not drag them on to it
'Copy/Paste' is not the same as 'Cut/Paste!'

When you place the cursor over the appropriate Page its background will change color, indicting that you'll be Pasting to that Page.

Linq ;0)>

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
the initial placing of the controls was probably not pasting. When placing new controls you should select the page first (gets an orange frame around it), then select the control from the ribbon and move cursor over the page. If it doesn't reverse highlight (go black) don't place the control there or you'll drop it on some other level (a different page or even the form itself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom