Hi - any Data Access Pages experts about? (1 Viewer)

Rebeccah

Local time
Today, 00:06
My name is Rebeccah, and I'm here to ask questions about Microsoft Access Data Access Pages.

I have experience programming in Java (especially on the server side with web applications) and using SQLServer and Oracle RDBMS, but very little with Access. I've done a very little bit of web page scripting in the past, more Javascript than VB.

Now, I have a database application to create in very little time for a limited, internal set of users with a very homogeneous environment - all Windows XP with Office 2003. The appeal of the Data Access Pages is that they are so quick to put together and come with so much functionality out-of-the-box; no way could I design, code, and debug that much functionality in the amount of time I have available to me.

It's very hard to find help specifically for Data Access Pages by googling online, so I hope there are some users here with experience in them, who can guide me around their limitations, tell me when "you can't get there from here," and perhaps provide code snippets when I need to actually do some scripting to achieve the desired effect.

Thanks,

Rebeccah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom