Ie 7 (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 04:39
There have been a number of posts indicating problems with IE 7. On my home PC running XP home edition the updates are telling me I should instal IE 7, should I? , or should I leave it alone atleast for a while.

Please don't tell me to install Firefox, my wife and I are too stuck in our ways:D

Brian

R

Rich

I haven't had any problems with it YET;) The only difference that I see is that you no longer have multiple windows listed separately in the task bar

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 05:39
Rich said:
The only difference that I see is that you no longer have multiple windows listed separately in the task bar

That's because you left out the plonk yesterday evening ? :confused:

R

Rich

rak said:
That's because you left out the plonk yesterday evening ? :confused:
No I didn't, I found a bottle that I had thought was empty, it soon will be:cool:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Rich said:
I haven't had any problems with it YET;) The only difference that I see is that you no longer have multiple windows listed separately in the task bar

Thanks for your response. I would find that a pain so think I will skip it until forced to move.

Brian

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
I've installed it, although I use FireFox as a preference. The only time I use IE is to check how a web page displays. But, I've encountered no problems with it. Even when it was in beta.

shadow9449

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:39
Brianwarnock said:
There have been a number of posts indicating problems with IE 7. On my home PC running XP home edition the updates are telling me I should instal IE 7, should I? , or should I leave it alone atleast for a while.

Some of the menus on my website do not display correctly in IE7. Otherwise, I'd say that it's just Microsoft trying to catch up with where Firefox was 2 years ago.

SHADOW

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 20:39
IE7 works great... but when you get it you will have a hard time ridding yourself of it if you change your mind...

IE7 is the IE4 of the new millenium...

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I started this thread in july 06 and finally bit the bullet in September 06.
I have had no problems with IE7

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom