Go St. Kilda!!! Beat Collingwood... (1 Viewer)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 08:04
I'm planning on staying up tonight to watch the Aussie Football Grand Final between St. Kilda and Collingwood. While I am rooting for the Saints, I have this nagging feeling that the Magpies are going to pull out a win as they have just been unstoppable over the past several weeks.

This is my favorite sport and I'm thankful that ESPN broadcasts the games on their ESPN360 (now known as ESPN3) website and that I happen to have an ISP which features this. I've been able to watch the entire season this year (about 3 games per week).

Last edited:

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:04
I'm guessing, that you know the result by now, and that preparations are currently under way for next weekend :D

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
I'm guessing, that you know the result by now, and that preparations are currently under way for next weekend :D

Yes, and that is very interesting. I don't know of another sport that does that. Also, STK could have won the game if they hadn't given Collingwood the last rushed behind. It didn't look to me that they should have done that. It looked to me that they had an opportunity to get it out of the goal square but that's what happened. Considering how it looked in the first quarter, I was amazed and pleasantly so how the game actually turned out.

So, hopefully ESPN3 will carry the game. I don't know yet if it will be on.

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Yes, it's a very strange situation, mind you, it's only the third time this has happened in a hundred and thirteen years of VFL/AFL history.

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Ooh :mad: Now we have to put up with the insufferable Eddy Everywhere for the next week or so :(

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yeah, STK was just plain outplayed. It seemed that everywhere the ball bounced there was a Magpies player there and nobody from STK around. Oh well, Lionel Richie sounded good. :D

andrew45

Banned
Local time
The information you wish to give through this article is very informative. I have been waiting to read such wonderful piece of articles but was never lucky, but today I finally did become lucky because your article is just fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom